Remove Green Screen in Filmora X
|Filmora X Remove Green Screen|
Want to know “how to remove chroma key in greenscreen video on filmora X?” Here in this post we will see how you can easily and accurately remove the green screen with filmora X.
First you need to install filmora X software on your pc or laptop. If you did not do so, click on the link below to install. If you install and export this software, the video will have a watermark called filmora. If you want to remove it you have to buy this software.
There are 3 ways to remove Green screen on filmora X. We will see each of them in order.
How to Remove GREEN SCREEN in Filmora X
First you need to click on filmora X software and open it.
On the front page, click on the New Project option and open a new project file.
|Filmora Home Page|
Now click on the import media option as above and you will have a green screen video ready to import into your filmora files folder.
|Filmora Green Screen Remove|
Next, drag the video you want to remove the green screen to the timeline below.
Select Green Screen Option:
Now you can open the green screen option or tab in 3 ways.
1. First open the green screen tab with the shortcut key –Ctrl + Shift + G.
2. If you right-click on the video in the timeline, a menu will open, in which you have to select the green screen option.
|Filmora Chroma Key Remove|
Adjust Green Screen Options:
|Filmora Green Screen Tutorials|
1. Colour Picker: If that automatic removal is not right for you, With the first color picker tool in this box you need to remove the color you want.
2. Offset Settings: If the green screen is not removed properly due to the lighting, you can adjust the 2nd option of this offset.
3. Tolerance Settings: Next in your green screen video, you are given the next option to adjust the tolerance.
4. Edge Thickness: Next remove the green screen and with this option you can know the edge thickness of the parts.
5. Edge Feather: Next you can select the size of the edge thickness feather made above.
|Filmora Editing Tricks|
Click OK and Save or Export:
|Filmora Export Button|
If you found this post useful, please like our page. Also subscribe to our YT360 YouTube channel for all kinds of information about YouTube, updates, video editing etc. Thank You!!!